Thursday, 30 October 2008

LOVE letter from ME to GOD

I thank you for loving me. You are so close to me. So many times I was fooled by different things. I was blinded.... I ran away from you to seek for other things. So many times you were there holding me close to you. You were there keeping me safe.

You never ever let me go. You are holding me close to you. You stop everything could harm me happen to me.. Some of them are my own desires.. the things that I was trying very hard to get it.. but they might be harmful to me.. they might be good for me but not for the people around me.. they might stop me from getting the best you have for me..

I thank you that you have soften my heart, changed my will and helped me to see you. You reveal yourself to me. You help me to understand your heart. Lord, help me to lay down myself, lay down my desires, lay down my worries, lay down my dreams... Help me to put my trust in You completely, You alone.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger siew wai said...

:) amen with you.

22 November 2008 at 11:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home