Tuesday, 16 September 2008

* lovely weekend in France * ~ Father's Gift

Wednesday 10 September 08 -- Really don't want to stay at home this weekend. Rang Jacqualine to wish her son, Joseph Happy Birthday. Jac asked me to go to France with them on the weekend. I thought for a few seconds. Why not? I responded, "Yeah, sure! I'm coming with you." I went to hers to stay overnight on Friday. On Saturday, we head off to Dover at 5.30am, catched the 7am ferry to Boulogne and drove 3hrs to Le Havre. And, we arrived Honfleur and Etretat! The pebble beach, the cliff at Etretat are breath-taking. Thank you, Jesus for all the blessings. I had a lovely time in France. Thank you Lord for your unending love and amazing grace.






2 Comments:

Blogger siew wai said...

rachel u took really lovely photos...good eye!

22 November 2008 at 11:19  
Blogger rach said...

Thanks Siew Wai. I love your photos!

24 November 2008 at 21:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home