help me to know you more
Matthew 13:14-15 , Isaiah 6:9-10
So they show that the things Isaiah said about them are true:
So they show that the things Isaiah said about them are true:
' You will listen and listen, but you will not understand. You will look and look, but you will not learn.For the minds of these people have become stubborn. They do not hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes.Otherwise they might really understand what they see with their eyes and hear with their ears.They might really understand in their minds and come back to me and be healed. '
Lord, I read and read your words but I do not think it over and over again. Soon, I forget what I have read. It did not grow a deep root in my heart.
Lord, You revealed yourself to me over and over again, the miracles you showed me are more than I can count, how many times you show your mercy and grace to me, your blessings are overflow in me. But still, I always focus on myself, my circumstances, my feelings... It's always me, me, me, me, me... Lord, I find it hard to read your words, help me to know you more, help me to understand your words in my mind, help me to see your bigger picture..
I listen and listen, but I do not understand. I look and look, but I do not learn. I worry. I do not trust. I fear. Help me to hear with my ears, and open my eyes. Help me to see with my eyes and hear with my ears. So that I might understand you.
Can I have more of YOU?


1 Comments:
Is ok Rach, God always know when is the time we should go back to Him. Hope you enjoy your training.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home