Friday, 13 July 2007

Finally! 2.1 result


I can't wait for my convocation on next Friday, 20th July 2007. A BIG day for me. Finally I'm graduating soon. Thank God for my 2.1 result. One of my faith goals has been answered by God. Amen! Looking back these 2 years in Newcastle, He has been very faithful to me. I am nobody but He sees me as His precious child. Thought that I would have failed my economic exam. I was crying the whole night after my economic paper. I was very upset. I thought everything was finished, 65 average marks in my second year worth nothing. I had ruined everything. It was really hard to lift it to God and carry on the preparation for the two coming paper. Wanted to give up. His grace is sufficient for me. I love you Lord! Thanks for the support and prayers from Maria, Fung Ying and cell group members. I would not have made it without you guys. God, I thank you for the 2nd interview with Clancy Dowra and the 1st interview with Gardiner and Theobald. I just need to trust in you and know that your hand is on my life, no matter in my studies, my career, my future, my present, my family, my relationship and my everything. Please draw me closer and carry me to keep going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home