Friday, 9 March 2007

we will get through this.. all of us.. together!


I will need to submit my dissertation by the end of April. I have less than two months to finish it. I thank God for the peaceful mind. I know I will get it done because His hand is on me. I just need to keep going.


Still remember the day I knew Marjorie is my dissertation supervisor, I was so worry and upset. keke.. Most of the students misundertand Marjorie is a nasty, unkind, strict, demanded lecturer. They are so wrong. I admitted I was wrong. She has been a helpful, kind, caring supervisor since the first meeting I had with her. She helped me a lot in my dissertation. She gave me lots of references to do my research. It really made a different to the process of my literature review.


Another person I really appreciated is Glenn, my favourite lecturer. He remember every students' name. What surprise me is he remember my christian and chinese names! He cares for his students and have a passion in teaching. I am doing my dissertation on the current frequency of the use of Mobile ICT on site. So I need to speak to the contractors and site agents. The project teams who are involving the building of Northumbria new campus came to university to gave a talk this morning. Glenn introduced them to me. I was not very sure what to ask them and how to explain my dissertation to them. And, Glenn helped me to explain to the project team and asked them if they can help me with my research. Without his help I wouldn't be able to continue my primary data. I'm really happy that he is always there for us.


Thank God for giving me these two lecturers. I believe that I will get the dissertation done by God's strength. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. God has been watching over me and blessing me every step throughout this course and I am lacked of nothing. I give thanks to the Lord most high.


May the Lord watch over me and my coursemates, bless us with your peace, surround us with the help of good people when we collect our primary data. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen. Do not be afraid. We will get through this... All of us.. Together..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home