A Gre@t DaY
My family finally got my presents this morning. Zi Xiang, thanks for taking back the presents to Malaysia! I'm really glad that mom likes the bags I bought for her very much. =P I should have taken the photo of the bags and uploaded it to my blog. Well, never mind.
Denise came over to cook lunch for Sian, Anna and me. Sian is a vegetarian and Denise wanted to cook for Sian since long time ago. Finally, she made it! Denise is really good at cooking especially Malaysian food! I think Malaysian food is really delicious. Somehow, I can't cook good Malaysian food. I always feel sorry for not being able to cook Sian and Maria proper Malaysian food. keke.. Anyway, this afternoon they finally had some really nice dishes prepared by Denise.
After lunch, I visited summer at Flat 11, Glenamara House where I stayed last year. We did some baking and chat a bit. She persuaded me to travel around China. It was really tempting! I would definitely put China into my travel list! hehe.. must pray about this plan. Guess what? I finally met the Yun Jie from Taiwan today!! Yun Jie is from Taiwan and she is staying at the room I stayed last year. Just can't believe that. She is pretty, friendly, .. will tell you more once I get to know her better.
Audris called me and would bring me something nice later. waiting for her, Jacklyn and Elaine now....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home