Great News - I have been granted a 5-year Work Permit
Praise the Lord! I have been granted a 5-year Work Permit in the UK. Thanks to those who have been praying along with me. =)
I will never forget the call from Clare on last Tuesday. She rang me up to inform me that my work permit application was approved by the Home Office. She was very very excited on the phone when she told me the news. I was very excited by the approval of my work permit application too. I wanted to say I am not only excited but joyful and thankful after I finished reading the approval letter of my work permit application. I would like to share part of the letter with you all. I believe that you will be amazed by it.
" We have considered the employment aspects of this case against the work permit arrangements. Although the application does not fully meet the criteria, we have decided exceptionally to approve the application in this instance.A condition for the issue of work permits is that no suitable resident worker is available to fill the vacancy in question. Usually, the employer must demonstrate this by advertising the post in an appropriate national newspaper or professional journal, readily available throughout the European Economic Area, within the six months prior to the application being made.In this case the post on offer was not advertised and no other acceptable recruitment method was used. We would normally refuse the application but we note the reasons provided and on this occasion we have waived this requirement.I must stress it is exceptional for us to waive our normal requirements in a case such as this. The fact that we have done so in this instance does not mean we will necessarily do so with any future applications. "
* Praise the LORD *


1 Comments:
:) yeay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home