I come to You with a thankful heart
Last Sunday, God just gave me a joyful heart when I felt despair. I am very happy of my driving test result. I got 6 minor faults and 1 serious faults which was not keeping a 2 seconds gap between the front car. I did well for my manoeuvres, driving on hills, and roundabouts!! we are allowed to get up to 15 minors and pass the test. Therefore, it was very good that I just got 6 minors. Looking back a year ago, I was not able to drive at all! But now I am not afraid of driving. It is a miracle from God. Without God I would not be able to do this. =) Thank God.
Esther told me that to remember if I din't pass my driving this time there must be a reason. It's getting colder and colder in the UK, the roads were covered with ice this morning. The taxi driver told me that the roads were very slippery yesterday. I read the news about the severe weather in central america. It is horrible that everything is coated with inches of snow and ice. Roads, power lines, trees, grasses, buildings ... Trees fell down, power lines cut off... It causes power failure in oklahoma.. Without heating in the house can be really terrible. I just pray that situations there will get better.
I have booked my test on the 10 january 08. I will have more lessons during this winter to be prepared to drive in bad weathers. I want to be able to drive safely. Yeah, Inspace will send the offer letter to me today. I will receive it these few days. I pray that I will be able to get my driving license before I start my job. I lift my driving, my working permit, visa into Your hand, Father. In Jesus name I pray Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home