what's in your mind, Father ?
Lord,
I thank you for Nic Davies. I really appreciate his time this morning. I know that he is very very busy. And It's really nice that he finds time to help me and Ashok to move forward.
But Lord, will I be able to manage Stanwell well? Can a person like me ( not very clever, alert, creative and quick ) able to handle Stanwell??
Oh Lord, only by your spirit I'll be able to look back and witness your glory. The Lord uses the weak to fool the strong.
Lord, what's it in your mind?? No one else put me at Stanwell but you, Lord. What is this training opportunities for ??
Please speak to me Lord, In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Rachel xx
I thank you for Nic Davies. I really appreciate his time this morning. I know that he is very very busy. And It's really nice that he finds time to help me and Ashok to move forward.
But Lord, will I be able to manage Stanwell well? Can a person like me ( not very clever, alert, creative and quick ) able to handle Stanwell??
Oh Lord, only by your spirit I'll be able to look back and witness your glory. The Lord uses the weak to fool the strong.
Lord, what's it in your mind?? No one else put me at Stanwell but you, Lord. What is this training opportunities for ??
Please speak to me Lord, In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Rachel xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home