To you
To you
I thought I cared about you
I thought what I did was good for us
but it was not true
I was very selfish
All I care is my future
I do not see your dreams
But the Lord sees you
He cares about you
He knows your needs and desires
He has a great plan for you
I have been holding you for so long.. so long..
I've decided to let you go
So that you may receive the Lord's mercy,
His grace and His blessings.
With love, me
I thought I cared about you
I thought what I did was good for us
but it was not true
I was very selfish
All I care is my future
I do not see your dreams
But the Lord sees you
He cares about you
He knows your needs and desires
He has a great plan for you
I have been holding you for so long.. so long..
I've decided to let you go
So that you may receive the Lord's mercy,
His grace and His blessings.
With love, me


2 Comments:
was beginning to wonder where've you been ... *hugs <3
Hey girl! How have you been? How's things in Msia? I had been busy for work the beginning of the year, had not been written much on my blog. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home